Facebook Promotion for Local Small Business
It has always been a challenge for local small business to acquire customers or clients online.
The reason is simple. Your prospects spend very little time on search engines or Facebook pages,
and they spend much more time in Facebook local groups and other online communities to interact with other people.
Facebook local groups are the best source for local small business to connect with their potential customers.
- SEO takes months to generate traffic with many uncertainties. And the traffic is small even if you're
lucky enough to get on the first page of the search results.
- You spend hundreds of dollars to gain likes for your Facebook business page, but only to find out that your post
will reach just a few percentages of your fans.
There're dozens or hundreds of active Facebook local groups for any niche. For instance, there're more than 50 active Facebook
groups about travel in Colorado, and there're more 50 active Facebook groups where small businesses at Denver promote their products and services.
Many people ask for recommendations in online communities for products and/or services that you offer whether you're a lawyer,
real estate agent, roofing contractor, travel agent, or a wedding planner. If had you regularly shared your knowledge and experience
in those online communities, and offered your help when needed, then get your customers.
You could easily reach tens of thousands of your potential local customers, and see the results in a few days, and sometimes in just a few hours.
We offer a complete package to help you to find and connect with your potential customers or clients in Facebook local groups.
What you need to do?
- We'll find 20 - 50 Facebook local groups for you to join.
- We'll create 20 unique posts with artistically appealing images to send the right message to your prospects.
- We'll post about 10 posts a day on your behave for 3 months.
- We'll track clicks from the posts to consistently improve the results.
- We'll monitor up to 50 groups for prospects and leads.
- Create a Faebook account if you haven't.
- Join the groups you like when we send you the list of recommendations.
- Interact with the prospects when they like or comment on your posts.
- Talk to the prospects when we find where they're looking for your products or services.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get back to you ASAP.